STRUCTURAL SUPPORTED MEZZANINE
What is Structural Supported Mezzanine?
Structural supported raised storage systems drastically increases your storage capacity by utilizing the full available volume in your warehouse.
A range of floor media is available ranging from open or closed steel floor panels to various timber products.
Loading capacity of these systems ranges from 250kg per sqm to 1000kg per sqm, depending on the required application.
Access to these raised storage systems can vary from staircases, conveyors, pallet gates and automated lifts.
- Increased open operating area with minimum obstruction
- Less interruption during installation than conventional building construction
- Increases your current storage capacity
- Reduces your current per sqm rental cost
- Creates opportunity for easy stock control
- A totally free-standing structure that can be re-located